piątek, 20 stycznia 2017

5 TOP BLOGS AND WEBSITES WITH FREE MATERIALS FOR PRIMARY SCHOOL ESL TEACHERS.


Today a post that is a little bit different from my other posts. I'd like to recommend a few sites that I often use and they help me a lot in my work with young learners. They help me prepare fun lessons and save my time. If you love teaching outside the textbook and you're looking for some great materials that you can download for free these sites are just perfect. So, let's get started.


If you want to find a website with hundreds of flashcards - it's the best place. The selection of flashcards is just amazing. I also like the way the flashcards look.
There are also many online games for young learners. Students can practise both grammar and vocabulary playing them.


Another website that I often visit. You can find here great flashcards, board games and card games. There is also a great choice of online games.


My favourite website with ESL online games. Students can really learn a lot playing games like FAST HANDS, FAST PHRASES or PHRASE MAKING, I teach a group of 8 year olds. I use a textbook called TREETOPS, It's very easy and there isn't a lot of vocabulary. To make students work harder I give them some extra homework (not obligatory). They have to learn particular sets of vocabulary from FAST HANDS and most of them do it. The effects are just stunning, they remember almost everything.


I love this blog. It's full of great games and activities. Ms Dominika has got a lot of great ideas and she knows how to create visually attractive materials. The blog is in Polish but you will be able to use most of the materials without reading the instructions.   


Last but not least, a great website packed with great materials. Card games, board games, flashcards, worksheets in huge quantity and great quality. Definitely, it's going to be helpful.

If you haven't visited some of those sites I hope you will find some time to do it. They are worth it!!!
If you use other websites or blogs for ESL teachers and you think they're worth recommending, please leave a link. 
  

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz